[Ponte Alto] Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 12:05:32 PDT 2008

Greetings Pontoons,

Yesterday we made it to Stierbach Baronial Birthday, and much fun was had by all.  Special congrats to the following Pontoons:

1.  Domynyk Wolferam, who was the winner of the rapier tournament.

2.  Sian and Rhiannon, who won the soltie competition with their terrific rendition of the Stierbach bull as a soltie.

3.  Syr Guy Lestrange who who the prize for most entertaining death in the rapier tournament.  (I will bring the prize at the Thursday practice.)

Vivant to our awesome Pontoons!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe