[Ponte Alto] Sunday Indoor Site for Arts and Sciences, Bardic and Garb Making at Lemon Road Elementary

Renata von Hentzau renata_hentzau at cox.net
Thu Jan 3 15:42:15 PST 2008

I have a prior commitment this Sunday, but I've made notes & look forward to making it some other weekend.

:-)

Renata

---- L E Storey <lestorey at gmail.com> wrote:

Done :-)  Set to Merry Rose, Pearls, Dun Carraig's populace list, and
the MOAS contacts for Stierbach, Highland Foorde, Storvik, Lochmere,
and Dun Carraig.

I'll be there with Imperial Roman sewing projects in tow, and a
folding chair as I hope to see more than ten artisans :-D

Thanks very much to all of you for creating this venue!

See you Sunday :-)

Cheers,
-Iohanna