[Ponte Alto] A&S Room at the Sunday Fight Practice

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Mon Jan 7 14:26:00 PST 2008

Hi,

Yes, Sarah (Ihsan) is quite active in the SCA from what I hear.

Susan hasn't been to many events after her car broke down and she got married.

The one Pennsic I was at, Susan was one of the ladies in waiting and I had the honor of camping with the royalty.  That was
Pennsic 31 (2002)

Actually I work to much and thought it might be good to have a life and the SCA seems a good a way to do that.

Gary