[Ponte Alto] A&S Room at the Sunday Fight Practice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 14:01:40 PST 2008

Dear Gary,

Welcome to Ponte Alto.  His Excellency and I, as well
as other members of the Barony, have had the pleasure
of meeting your daughter Sarah, otherwise known as
Ihsan.  I am sure that others have met Susan as well.

We are looking forward to seeing you more often in the
Barony and are elated that you are having fun in the
SCA.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

--- Gary Wardell <gwardell at gwsystems.co.il> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, it was a nice turnout.
>
> Sorry I didn't enter into the conversation more.
> And I didn't introduce myself very well.
>
> I've been to a couple of events and to Pannsic once.
>
> I have a daughter, Susan, in Black Diamond and
> another daughter, Sarah, in Annapolis (Not sure
> which barony, she does rapier).
>
> And I thought I'd get a little more involved with
> Ponte Alto and may be go to Pannsic this year.
>
> Gary

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org