[Ponte Alto] ATTN Northern Atlantia Artisans! Sunday A&S at Ponte Alto's Indoor Heavy Practice!

L E Storey lestorey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:25:37 PST 2008

Greetings, fellow Artisans!

The kind gentles of the Barony of Ponte Alto have secured space for
A&S activities to accompany Sunday's heavy practice in January from
1:30pm to 4:30pm.  Please see below for additional information about
the site, including directions.

I plan to attend this coming Sunday, and will be bringing portions of
my "cold weather" Imperial Roman clothing I'm making for Ymir and some
of my jewelry projects.  Please join me!

--> Please contact me if you have interest in a "private session"
regarding your in progress or future Imperial Roman projects, or if
you would like me to bring any of my source or course materials for
your review.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
-Iohanna filia Iacobi