[Ponte Alto] KASF Workday II near La Plata, MD

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Thu Feb 21 14:49:37 PST 2008

This Sunday, February 24th Geoffrey and I will be hosting open woodshop and
sewing/project day at our home near La Plata, MD. If you have last minute
KASF stuff to work on, bring it along! We'll have a couple of Laurels and
Pearls hanging out, if you want to bounce ideas off of us for documentation
and entries.

If you're planning on staying for dinner, please bring a munchie of some
sort to share. We'll (actually, Eadric will) have something yummy in the
oven.

Come, hang out, sew, er... work wood, and socialize! Please let me know
off-list if you're coming or if you need directions. If you want to do GFD
fittings, bring a partner and a printout of my tutorial. I won't lead you
through it this time, but I'll be there for support (ha! no pun intended!).
You'll probably only get one done - the first time takes a while.

We have dogs and a cranky parrot, so please plan allergy meds accordingly.
Children are very welcome, but we also have some kid free areas for cutting
and laying out, etc.

Cheers,
Mathilde

PS: sorry mods - I keep accidentally sending these from my gmail account.
never mind...