[Ponte Alto] Empty House Bardic/Party (17 Feb) and Final Giveaway (9 Feb) Updates

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:35:27 PST 2008

Okay, for anyone in the baronies that would like to see us off, we
will open our house at 6pm on Sunday, the 17th to have a farewell
bardic.  You don't have to sing, though--come and just enjoy.  We will
order pizza and (hopefully) have some napkins, plastic cups, etc.
(stuff we can throw away afterwards)  If you have something to drink
or eat, bring it--just make sure it is not there afterwards!

RSVPs are appreciated if you think you can make it.  The address is:

6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA 20121

Also, on Saturday, Feb 9th, we will be having our final give-away.
Please come if you want one last chance to go through stuff.  I know
we've uncovered some bolt boards, and we have a used, fold-out cutting
mat if anyone is interested.  We also have a shoji screen with one
broken panel that could probably be replaced with proper use of glue.
We have some full or partially full propane tanks as well that we
would rather not store as-is, and spray paint and other craft
material.  Free to a good home, or we take it to the junkyard on
Sunday.

-Ii and Aine