[Ponte Alto] Winter's Welcome Revel in Ponte Alto - Dec 13

Lady Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:44:59 PST 2008

Good morning,

The Barony of Ponte Alto welcomes you to the Winter's Welcome Revel
this coming Saturday, December 13 in Falls Church, VA. The day
promises to be filled with music, camaraderie, games, food, and
dancing. The schedule for the event is as follows:

10am: Site opens.
10:15: Morning Court.
10:30: Performances begin. Chess Tourney begins. Silent Auction opens.
11:30: Childrens Corner.
1:30pm: Performances end. Chess Tourney ends. Silent Auction closes.
2pm: Feast.
3:30: Afternoon Court.
4pm: Dancing begins.
6pm: Site closes.

We still have feast spaces available. Costs and the reservationist's
address can be found here:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/WinterRev.php?event_id=de896415

The tentative menu for feast is as follows:
Cucumber salad
Cheese salad

Roasted Pork served with two sauces - Peach sauce and Cheese Garlic sauce
Tender Chickpeas
Sauteed greens

Roasted Chicken served with Green sauce
Puree of carrots

Angel Food (Ricotta mixed with honey and orange water)

Please contact cook.kuxark at verizon.net with dietary concerns.

We hope you are able to join us for this fun-filled day!

In Service,
Lady Millicent Chandler
Event Steward