[Ponte Alto] Thanks!...

Wilchamor1 at aol.com Wilchamor1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 13:30:55 PDT 2008

Stuffy max you did good.
Cosimo

In a message dated 8/13/2008 3:25:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maxntropy at att.net writes:

Your  Excellency.  While I am grateful and sincerely humbled, in truth the
success of Ponte Alto, Stierbach, Roxbury Mill, and the Northern Army (of
Darkness) was *completely* a team effort and is absolutely the result of the
tremendous skill, heart, and dedication of *all* involved.  This was  truly a "we"
effort, and we can all bask in the shared warmth of our mutual  success and
team glory.  I believe we can all now agree that success and  glory are indeed
so much sweeter when undertaken not just for the self, but  for the greater
good of those around us and for whom we care.  For my  part, I may have helped
provide some leadership, coordination, and on-field  command and control, but
it was truly the combined contributions of each and  every one of us that has
made our great success possible.  From your own  work at practice and helping
armour on Monday's to your Lady Wife Sofia's  efforts with Logistics and with
novice's on Mondays and her Baronial duties,  to Kat's work with the
Expeditionary Corps and the Mantles, to Sophia's help  in camp and in the Shield Wall,
to Sir Strykar's fantastic work teaching, and  Cosimo's help training, and
Duncan's help marshalling, and Sir Guy's help  motivating, and Gunnar and Cunian's
devotion to Ponte Alto fighting through  the years, and Demian's help in the
shield wall and with the artwork, and Bad  Chris' help fighting and with
woodworking, and Good Chris' work in the line  and with Kat, and Lauren's work
timekeeping and learning, and Wulfwyn's work  with Tabards and waterbearing, and
James' work on the recruitment posters, and  Katherine's work as Seneschale,
and on and on and on and on...

In some ways, the dream is all of us working together to create a shared
community based on honor and courtesy and chivalry and prowess and service to
each other.  And I believe we *all* are working hard for ourselves and  for each
other to make this a place where the dream is becoming closer to a  reality.

Thanks to everyone who is helping to make that happen in any way, no  matter
how large or how small their contribution.

In service,

Baron Maximilian Von Halstern