[Ponte Alto] New Arrival from Northshield

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 10:01:51 PDT 2008

Randall,

Welcome to Ponte Alto!

I have been at Pennsic for the last two weeks. While there, people within
our encampment have rallied together and decided to start having regular
dance practice in our wonderful Barony. Details will be coming soon.

In the meantime, I hope you will join everyone at Tysons-Pimmit Park next
Sunday. It is heavy fighter practice in the park with us A & S people on the
sidelines working on on our projects. Technically it starts at Noon, but a
lot of us work on SCA Time so don't be surprised if no one shows up until
12:30. :-)

I am very much looking forward to meeting you!

Baroness Flora