[Ponte Alto] New Arrival from Northshield

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Wed Aug 6 08:41:29 PDT 2008

C. Randall Newton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Having recieved a new means of gainful employment I am moving to your fair
> locale from the frozen wilderness of the Kingdom of Northshield.
> I have also spent time in the Middle Kingdom
> I am looking to continue my studies of the arts of dance, singing and the
> foolishness that is commedia.  Any information concerning other locals who
> persue the same would be appreceated.

Edward:
Welcome to the area.  I know a lot of folks are at Pennsic but I did not
want you to feel like people were ignoring you.  I returned yesterday.

There is a vibrant music community in the area.  Our local singing group
Alle Psallite meets on Tuesdays.  They have taken a hiatus because of
Pennsic but you could contact Mistress Anne of Carthew for more details.
Her contact info can be found on the Weekly Activites page
(http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php#alle).

Edward de Clare

--
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge
which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.