[Ponte Alto] Youth Armored Combat at Chalice of the Sun God V (Please cross post)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:40:31 PDT 2008

Greetings!

As you may already know, Chalice of the Sun God V will take place on September 12-14 at Prince William Forest Park, and it is being hosted by the Barony of Ponte Alto.

In that regard, and for the first time ever, Chalice of the Sun God will feature youth armored combat.  Like with the other disciplines, including youth rapier combat, the winner of the tournament will be declared the Chalice Youth Combat Champion.

But wait!  There's more! The young fighters can fight for the title of Chalice Youth Combat Champ, but they can also fight as part of a team for the title of Team Chalice Champions.  Chalice Teams must be comprised of folks on at least four of the five categories:  Archery, Heavy, Rapier, Performing Arts, and A&S.

Teams may pick an adult heavy fighter or a youth combat fighter, but may not have one of each in the same team for credit on the team challenge. Points for the youths will be awarded in the same manner as with the other categories.

Questions about the youth combat tournament may be directed to Lord William le Younger, at wstanton at bellatlantic.net.

Questions about the format and points credit regarding the Chalice Team Competition may be directed to me.

For more information on the event, please visit our website at:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php?event_id=de896415

Thank you,

Belphoebe
Your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat