[Ponte Alto] Marshal Class for Youth Armored Combat

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 12:23:37 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Are you an armored fighter who is interested in becoming a Youth Combat Marshal?  If so, I have great news for you!

At Chalice of the Sun God V, Lord William le Younger will be teaching the marshal class for those who wish to contribute to Kingdom and Barony by teaching our youngsters how to practice the awesome art of armored fighting.

And did I mention that William will also be the MIC for Youth Combat at Chalice? Yes! It is true!  We will now feature youth combat rapier AND youth armored combat at Chalice of the Sun God V! Thank you William!  This will be loads of fun!

In closing, if you are interested in taking the class or have any questions on how to become a warranted youth armored combat marshal, please contact William at wstanton at bellatlantic.net

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe
Your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat