[Ponte Alto] Up coming demos

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 06:51:12 PDT 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto

We have a couple of requests for school demos one for next Friday and one late in May and both are in Vienna. They are the typical demos for elementary school kids doing their medieval studies; I will bring my armor and weapons to demo as usual if anyone has another subject and time to volunteer please email me and let me know; I will be at both.

Stenwood Elementary School in Vienna, VA Friday April 25th 12-1.

2620 Gallows RdVienna, VA 22180

Freedom Hill Elementary School in Vienna, VA Friday, May 16th 1:30-2:30.

1945 Lord Fairfax RdVienna, VA 22182

Thanks
James de Biblesworth