[Ponte Alto] Come to the Mundane Gathering tonight - We have cookies!

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:39:06 PDT 2008

If you're reading this, you're invited!

Please join us at our house for movie night. Tonight's features are *El Cid*and
*Army of Darkness*. We will start the first movie at 7:00 or 7:30; majority
vote wins which movie will be shown first.

Children and other family members are welcome. Dogs can come too as long as
they get along well with other dogs and are ok with staying outside. (the
yard is fenced)

We'll be providing pizza, chips & salsa and cookies. We might also have a
bottle or two of some kind of alcoholic beverage lying around. If you'd like
to bring something for the grill, by all means, bring it!

The house is open for guests starting at 3:00pm (although cleanliness at
that time cannot be promised.)

If you need to arrange for transportation, please reply to me privately or
call 703-323-5387.

Baron Jurgen and Baroness Flora
4964 Swinton Drive
Fairfax, VA 22032