[Ponte Alto] Night on the Town -- Court News

Brian L bahtyoun at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 02:29:39 PDT 2008

Vivant! Way to go!

Hadrurus

----- Original Message ----
From: Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com>
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:55:07 PM
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Night on the Town -- Court News

Greetings,

Last night, during Court at Night on the Town, the following happened:

1.  Our fellow Pontoon, Lord Geoffrey ap Clwyd, got recognized as the most impressive rapier fighter during the day's melees.

2.  Lady Hrosvitha von Celle, Head Cook of the event, was recognized by Her Royal Majesty, Queen Kari, with a Silver Nautilus for one of the best feasts ever cooked in Atlantia.  Although Vitha does not reside in Ponte Alto anymore, she is in our hearts as one of us, and she is apprenticed to Master Tirloch of Tallaght.

Vivant to these two gentles!  They make our Barony great!

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org