[Ponte Alto] From the Kings Blog on Blackstone Raids.

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Tue Apr 29 09:42:34 PDT 2008

> Next year with more planning we can bring more and also include the
> Rapier part of the Army, as there was Rapier at the event (they
> actually got to fight int he covered bridge!!!)

I'm sorry to have missed this, but this was the same weekend that the Academie de Espee had its annual White Scarf/Free Scholar get-together.  17 of the 38 White Scarves were in attendance, as well as an almost equal number of Free Scholars.  Probably why you didn't see too many rapier fighters.  :-)

-- Marcellus