[Ponte Alto] From the Kings Blog on Blackstone Raids.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 09:25:30 PDT 2008

This is one of the reasons we do this.

Next year with more planning we can bring more and also include the
Rapier part of the Army, as there was Rapier at the event (they
actually got to fight int he covered bridge!!!)

<<Raids was amazing and I cannot thank my friends enough. To those who
traveled up with me, those who took care of me and especially the Army
that answered the call like never before for this event.

What a Great event, Great site and Great opponents!!

A must attend for next year and we need to make plans to get even MORE
people to go next year.

Thanks for a great weekend guys.

Sinclair>>

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."