[Ponte Alto] TOC Plug +

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 09:06:11 PDT 2008

Unto the good populace of Ponte Alto,
    Tournament of Chivalry is an important opportunity for fighters to match skills against some of the best fighters in Atlantia & the Knowne Worlde. This event is being hosted by our cousins in Storvik, practically in our own back yard. We would encourage everyone to come out for this fine day. The next two weeks will see much action and adventure.

   Tomorrow night, we join our cousins of Stierbach in hosting a practice tournament (Both for armoured & rapier fighters). This will be at the newest fighter practice in the Kingdom, Stierbach's Manassas Practice. Practice is practice. Without practice, arms and armour are just clumsy cold metal.

    Friday night, We will be hosting an informal Baronial Social where there will be a showing El Cid (w/ Charlton Heston exemplifying chivalry) & Army of Darkness (w/ Bruce Campbell exemplifying slapstick). This is an opportunity to make new friends locally within the Barony, so come on by and hang out.

   Saturday, Tournament of Chivalry will provide fighting and spectacle for all who attend. Come and try your martial techniques against the chivalry of Atlantia.

    Sunday is the next northern regional war practice. We need every heavy fighter of Ponte Alto to attend this practice so the Grand Army of the Potomac can build the necessary cohesion for total victory. We all need to be able to work as a team to support our King & Queen.

    The campaign trails rapidly approaches. His Majesty Sinclair has called us all to face the Mid-Realm at Blackstone Raids in Aethelmerc.

Mark your calendars. The campaign begins.

-Jurgen & Flora, Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto