[Ponte Alto] FW: [MR] TOC Plug

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 05:15:33 PDT 2008

Unto the good gentles of the Merry Rose,

    Allow me to second Sir Bryce's comments regarding TOC.  The Tournament
of Chivalry gives Atlantia's unbelted fighters the opportunity to
demonstrate, in one-on-one combat, their martial prowess to the Chivalry.
This year's Marshal-in-Charge, Duke Badouin MacKenzie has some novel ideas
about the format of the day's fighting that should prove most enjoyable to
all participants.  Participants will have the opportunity to cross swords
with more knights, in one day, than any event this side of Pennsic. We are
all looking forward to meeting the unbelted fighters on the field in martial
camaraderie.
    Just as important, but probably not as well known, is that profits from
the Tournament of Chivalry provide the base funding for Atlantia's annual
Pennsic Children's Fete.
    So if you're a heavy fighter, attending TOC is a win-win situation.  You
get to do participate in some great fighting and you get to support the
kingdom.

    Sincerely,

Sir Aelfred of Cres
OL, OP