[Ponte Alto] Academie d'Espee

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:24:21 PDT 2008

Belphoebe,

Thanks for cluing me in on this! I remember hearing about people "playing a
prize" and was never sure what it meant.

Does the Academie have a website? I would love to pile more stuff on our
Webminister's plate and have him add a link from the Ponte Alto website. One
can never have enough rapier fighters! (Their armor doesn't clink so they
can kill more people from behind!)

Baroness Flora