[Ponte Alto] Coronet Meeting

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 10:54:49 PDT 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto!

I apologize for getting this to the list so late...it was announced in the
Baronial meeting, but this is going to reach more people.

the quest to acquire new coronets for our Baronial Regalia continues.  We
will be holding the second meeting of the Coronet Committee at my home on
Firday, May 2, at 8 p.m.  the purpose of the meeting will be to go over the
Request for Proposals document before it is released to the populace for
comment.

My address is 10106 Copper Court, Oakton.

This meeting is open to any member of the populace who wishes to attend.

In Service,

Luce Antony Venus
Chair, Coronet Committee