[Ponte Alto] Things that Rock!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 06:05:31 PDT 2008

Taking a bunch of Ponte Alto fighters stuffing them into two cars and a
harley, driving 6 hours and killing fighters from other Kingdoms for
your King.

I am very proud of the work that Baron Max, the War Council and of the
fighters of Ponte Alto.  Both those who made it and those who did not.
We are a team and many of the fighters there could not have gotten
prepared for the event without everyones help, so if you were there or
not, or were a fighter or not you all contributed to the success of the
weekend.

and the weekend was vwery successful.

We took a yound unit and more then held our own against the Mid Army.

There were acts of valor by both the unit and indiviuals.

I will write more later.

Again, my thanks to everyone.

Events like this weekend is what the SCA is all about for this Knight
(other viewpoints my differ).

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."