[Ponte Alto] NOTT feast thanks

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 14 07:00:46 PDT 2008

Greetings from one tired, happy cook.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out on a semi rainy day to
eat the feast prepared by me and my unwaveringly awesome crew at Night on
the Town.  I have many many people to thank and want to do so publicly:

Duchess Simone de Barjaval for rolling more pasta than anyone should for 1
meal for 2 days.
Dame Olwen the Odd for coming and cooking 2 days in a row.
LLT & Orla (Tirzah MacCrudden & Orlaith Cary)for unwavering support and
palate help. I would have been much worse off without your knowledgeable
help.
Akyio (Taira no Akiyo) for the lemon prep and kitchen support during the day
as well as the layout work on the feast booklet.
Ziggy (Segehart von Leitmeritz) for keeping the dishes at bay All. Day.
Long. (We love men that do dishes)
Michael von Schonsee for doing what ever was asked of you from picking off
mint leaves to running to the store. And for the scotch. Oh thank you for
the scotch.
Master Tirloch for helping me thru the "big crisis". How did you know what
exactly I needed at that moment?
Sumo (Mori Matunomae) for taking over as hall master to run service. More
help than you know.
Werner der Fromme (Gimpy) - I tried to keep you away but you would have none
of it. Your help and chatter was much appreciated.
Constanza for coming in after fighting and helping with the plating. 2nd
shift is always a welcome sight.
Troy the Spice Merchant for cutting all the fish & the cheese.  There was a
lot to cut.
Master Eadric, Mistress Eibhin, Flora, Grace and anyone else I forgot in the
blurr of it all, your support has not gone unnoticed.

Sir Alfred, Sage & all others that did dishes with no running hot water
left.  I've been there and done that and worship at your feet.

Last but certainly not least, hubby, Aramon de Contigny.  You have been the
silent partner in all my crazy endeavors. Watching the kids, living with
cheese in random parts of the house & fridge, allowing me to take center
stage on all of this. Me loves you very much.

I am honored by the comments I have been receiving.  Deeply touched and
honored.

In service,

Lady Hrosvitha von Celle
(now where is that Scotch....)