[Ponte Alto] Blackstone Raid

KM dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:06:36 PDT 2008

Greetings!

As I'm sure many of you already know, the date for Blackstone Raid is fast
approaching.  Max has asked me to help coordinate transportation, hotel, and
meals, so that as many people as possible can attend.

Blackstone Raid will be held at the Cedar Lakes Conference Center in Ripley,
West Virginia from April 25th-27th.  www.cedarlakes.com

More information on the event itself can be found at
http://www.blackstoneraid.org/

We will be arranging a caravan to leave our area on Friday the 25th at 6:00
p.m.  The *tentative* meet-up location is Lemon Road Elementary School,
which is the same place that the Ponte Alto heavy weapons practice normally
takes place.  If you would like to drive with us, if you have room in your
vehicle for an extra person, or if you will need a ride to the event, please
let me know so I can make arrangements.

As of this week, there are still plenty of rooms available on site, which
range from dormitory bunks to lodge-style hotel rooms.  We are recommending
that everyone stays on site, as this is the most cost-effective option.  To
reserve a room, please call Cedar Lakes at 304-372-7860.  Most rooms are at
least double occupancy.  More information on room styles and prices is
available on their website: www.cedarlakes.com.

Alternately, there are a few hotels in Ripley.  Please contact me if you
would like more details about those.

We are planning on sharing a meal together on Saturday evening, either in or
near Ripley.  I'll send out that information closer to the event date.  If
anyone is familiar with the town and has a restaurant recommendation, please
speak up!

My email address is dreadpiratekat at gmail.com.  I check this throughout the
day.

Thanks,

Kat.

Expeditionary Corps (Beneficiarius Militaribus)