[Ponte Alto] Inkle Loom?

M. Brett ragsdale at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 11 19:38:36 PDT 2007

Hello all!

The short version is that I have a largeish (maybe 2ft long? a little
more?) inkle loom which is looking for a good home. It was my
sister's, but now that she's in Med School she has less time for the
SCA, besides which she hasn't used it in years. I have no idea what,
if anything, it would be worth, but I have been given permission to
pass it on to someone. Feel free to contact me off list.

Also, I'm stateside again after a year in Scotland. Anyone wanting to
question me about Scotland (full of fried pizza, tourists and sheep!)
or anything, I'll be at Chalice this weekend.

YIS

Ana Beig de Roslyn
aka Megan Brett