[Ponte Alto] Greetings, my long lost comrades!!!

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:55:48 PDT 2007

Avanger!

I had been wondering what happened to you - I thought we had chased you
away!

I'm glad to hear it was work that took you from us. And although I'm sad to
see you go, I hope that An Tir treats you well. Some of our best Pontoons
are from there, so I'm sure you will be in good hands. I hope you continue
in this fun hobby.

Good Luck in Seattle!

Flora