[Ponte Alto] Kindgom Crusades - Baron's Report

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 16:38:49 PDT 2007

Thank you for your words your Excellency.? Ponte Alto showed in force and made a difference in all of the battles.? The force that showed at Crusades is something we can build on and show Atlantia that Ponte Alto will be the?new Cradle of Hero's that the Kingdom needs.

I was proud to be a part of the Northern Army and a part of it's command structure.? It was a pleasure to work with both Ponte Alto and House Black Spear (both of who showed in force).

Sir Guy

ps.

we need to build on our weapons depth.? We will need more spears, poles and esp archers (who can join the footmen when archery isn't allowed).? Archers of our very own under Baronial Command would have made a big help.? While we had archers as a part of the Northern Army they were more "free range types", they helped even the odds greatly in the battles they were in.? The Barony needs some of our own.

During the Knights Council the King wondered if it was possible to charter a bus from the North to take fighters down to Gulf Wars.? He would like to lead a great Atlantian Host to the south for this.? I wonder also if it would be possibe to fill a bus.? The fighting is normally from Tuesday-Saturday.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."