[Ponte Alto] Kindgom Crusades - Baron's Report

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Mon Oct 8 08:30:11 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Barony from Marcellus.

I would like to thank all those who ventured out into the heat and humidity to attend Kingdom Crusades this weekend.  The Black and Gold put on an impressive showing.  20 fighters on the armored field and 5 on the rapier field - truly this was a sight to make me proud.  I was particularly impressed with the prowess of the armored fighters during the Bridge Battle, which I could see from down on the rapier field.  Of course, I must remember not to stop and cheer in the middle of a melee - it tends to lead to annoying head shots.  :-)  Thanks again to all those who worked hard on preparing the tabards - they looked spiff!  Unfortunately, I was unable to stay for court that evening, so if someone who was there could please let us know if any Pontoons were honored, I would be very grateful.

Special thanks to Sir Guy le Strange, Sir Thomas of Calais, and Lord Connor Sinclair for all their hard work in putting together such an awesome showing this weekend.  Congratulations are also due to Lord Geoffrey ap Clwydd, who has been named Northern Regional Commander for the Atlantian Rapier Army.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Baron of Ponte Alto