[Ponte Alto] Sewing/woodshop near La Plata, MD this Sunday

mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Wed Oct 17 12:49:50 PDT 2007

This Sunday Geoffrey and I will be hosting open woodshop and sewing/project day
at our home, concurrent with the Viking Clothing Workshop that Katharine and
James are teaching. Doors open at noon, and we kick you out when it gets too
late! Viking clothing takes prescedence on space, but it's supposed to be nice
out and we have the deck.

I'm not planning on cooking this time (I want to actually DO stuff), so munchies
to share are very welcome. If we get more hungry than we have food for at
dinnertime, we can get takeout or pizza.

Come, hang out, sew, er... work wood, and socialize! Please let me know if
you're coming or if you need directions. If you want to do GFD fittings, bring
a partner and a printout of my tutorial. I won't lead you through it this time,
but I'll be there for support (ha! no pun intended!). You'll probably only get
one done - the first time takes a while.

We have dogs and a cranky parrot, so please plan allergy meds accordingly.

Cheers,
Mathilde