[Ponte Alto] Sweets for the Sweet Shop....Oct 11

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 11:40:10 PDT 2007

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  I'll be at heavy practice tonight collecting sweets for the Sweet Shop at War of the Wings. If you have something to contribute e-mail the time for either the heavy or fencing practice that you'd like me to pick the dessert up at tonight.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fundraising Coordinator, Logan Rex and Rowan Regina

  PS- I already received Wulfwyn's and Nicole/Sian's e-mails. Thank you very much ladies.