[Ponte Alto] Kindgom Crusades

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 06:46:33 PDT 2007

Unto the Populace of Ponte Alto,
  I would like to take a moment of your time and congratulate all of the Ponte Alto fighters both rapier and armoured who ventured out into the heat and fought at Kingdom Crusades.
  His Excellency Baron Marcellus informed me that Atlantia swept the rapier field.
  I would also like to send out a special thank you and note of how proud I am of the strength courage and more importantly the skill that the Ponte Alto Warband brought to Crusades.
  We fielded roughly twenty of the 75 Atlantian fighters upon the field. We also brought the largest most cohesive fighting unit there as well. Ponte Alto followed orders and performed admirably.
  I would also like to extend special thanks to Sir Thomas of Calais who took up the mantle of captain of the warband while I worked the Northern Army.
  And also a special thanks to Sir Guy le Strange for being my XO for the Northern Army and stepping in when I was injured.
  Many thanks and Vivats for the warriors of Ponte Alto!

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/sca.html
http://squires.atlantia.sca.org/