[Ponte Alto] Gift Basket Donations Requested

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 07:49:00 PDT 2007

Good morning all,

I come before you this day with heart in hand, asking that if you have ever considered making a donation to the munificent gift baskets that Their Majesties gift to other Kingdoms and distribute as seems best to Themselves, this would be a good time.  Kingdom Crusades begins this evening; I will be arriving tomorrow, Saturday, with "stuff in hand".  So far we have enough to make a nice basket--but I would really like to pop the eyes of the Eastern Folks right out of their heads with the amazing graciousness, liberality, and artisanship of Atlantia.

So, with that in mind, I am bringing a very BIG basket--and I beg you to consider making a donation of something.  Candlesticks, table linens; some item you have made with your own skill; foodstuffs, trim, whatever you think would show off the wonder that is gracious Atlantia, please bring it with you to the event and look for me to make your donation.  I should be on site a little after noon on Saturday; if you need to drop something off earlier, look for the marvelous Retainers of Her Majesty and drop the item(s) off with them.

PLEASE put some kind of label or tag on your items, stating your SCA name, non-SCA name, and your physical mailing address; I wish to make certain all of Their Majesties' subjects are properly thanked for their donations!

In Service to Atlantia, Their Majesties, and the Dream, I am
humbly yours,

Baroness Meli