[Ponte Alto] Hopefully Newcomer

Samuel Moon mohun1066 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 06:48:43 PDT 2007

Hello all,

My name is Lord Miguel Antonio Fernandez de Chaves
(mka Samuel Moon).  I am presently living in Trimaris
but hopefully (really really hopeful here) will be
moving to Ponte Alto by the end of the year.  My wife
is a lawyer and is trying to return to working for the
government, and I really want this to happen as
working 80-90+ hours a week in private practice is
killing her.

I have been in the SCA a little over 20 years and a
wise woman once told me to have areas of interest in
all 3 of the major areas of the Society.  So for my
A&S, I like Dancing; Combat, I like Rapier; and for
service, I like Heraldry, which is my major area.  I
have been the submissions herald for the Kingdoms of
Trimaris and Ansteorra, so pretty good at the
submissions/consultation/conflict
checking/administrative side of heraldry.  I also
enjoy teaching heraldic classes (and taking classes,
looking forward to being in a Kingdom with a
University), and just in general helping out however I
can.

I look forward to serving the Barony and getting to
know all of you better.  Until then, I remain,

Your faithful servant,
Lord Miguel