[Ponte Alto] Attention all scribes...

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 19:14:00 PDT 2007

For anyone who missed this before  ...  If you've already emailed me, thanks!  If not, please let me know who you are...

Brigid

Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com> wrote:Hello to all Scribes in Ponte Alto,  I've just been contacted by Mistress Julianna, our kingdom's new Clerk Signet, and she's been looking for information about scribes in our barony.  She has emailed me a form, as contact of the Ponte Alto scriptorium, that she'd like all scribes to fill out and send back to her.  If you'd please contact me at mill3rs at yahoo.com and I'll send you the form - then you can fill it out and send it back to her.  She wants to know about every person who does scribal work, whether or not you go to a scriptorium.

  Thanks for your help, and keep on scribing!
  Brigid O'Hara