[Ponte Alto] Calling all Rapier Fighters

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 08:53:46 PST 2007

Greetings,

As you can see, we have two demos this week.  One in
Springfield tonight, and one at Shrevewood Elementary.
 His Excellency and I would like to encourage the
populace to attend both, if possible.

Although we won't be able to make it to Springfield
tonight, it would be nice if those of you who live in
the area drop by to make this one a success.

Nevertheless, Marcellus and I will be at the Friday
demo at Shrevewood Elementary, our current rapier
practice site.  We would like to see as many rapier
fighters as possible show up, if they can, as well as
other folk in other disciplines.

Shrevewood Elementary has been very kind to us,
particularly after we lost our previous rapier site,
and this is the very first time we have the chance to
do a demo for them.  They have never asked anything
from us, and they have given us a nice place to play
with never a complaint.

It will be our way of saying "Thank you" and keep the
good relationship we have been nurtruring for the past
five years.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe