[Ponte Alto] Tonight Demo; slight time change

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:34:58 PST 2007

Tonight Thursday, November 8th at 7:20pm in Springfield, VA at West Springfield Elementary School: 6802 Deland Drive, Springfield, VA 22152. We start at 7:20pm and the scouts start the meeting at 7pm so we should be there to unload by 6:45pm.

Tomorrows demo at Shrevewood Elementary School is about the same; be there around 6:45pm to unload and the scout meeting starts at 7pm: Friday, November 9th at 7pm at Shrevewood Elementary School where we have Rapier Practice: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php#rapier.

We have about 45 minutes to an hour for each

Thanks
James