[Ponte Alto] A Goal for the Baronial Army.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 13:23:13 PST 2007

I issue this challenge to the members of our Baronial Army.? I say this banner should be ours!!!? Who else but us? Surely not those posers to?the name?"cradle of heroes" down in Windmasters Hill.?

He have legends?striding out of the mists of time to help us in this quest.? How can we fail when we have Sir Strykar to help guide us???

I say there is a new cradle of heroes for Atlantia and it is Ponte Alto.

A.1.11?? The Vexillum Atlantiae (award of the banner)
honors and recognizes the ferocity and valor of a
group of fighters as a whole, not as individuals. When
they fight as a unit, the group will have the honor of
carrying the banner with the heraldry of the award
into battle.

I remain

Sir Guy

"The Vexillum Atlantiae Is Only The Beginning."

?