[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Thu Nov 15 12:06:52 PST 2007

cjhalstead at verizon.net wrote:
> I keep thinking that those of us who are still around at all from that
> time need to get together and develop a history of the barony.  Maybe this
> will encourage us. :-)
>
> Caitlyn

Edward:
I'd be happy to collect the info and make it available on the website.  I
have all the emails sent here and I'm going to email some "ol' farts" I
know that may be able to shed some more light on the baronial origins.

If anyone has more information or know who might please send it or them my
way.

Pax,
Edward de Clare

--
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge
which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.