[Ponte Alto] Men's Renaissance shirt

SSchu12345 at aol.com SSchu12345 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 14:20:08 PST 2007

Does anyone have a good pattern, or know of any Internet links, for a men's
Italian Renaissance shirt? (Possibly 15-16th century, but I am not too
obsessed  about the time period.)  And if not Italian Renn, then perhaps just a
nobleman's shirt . . .

I am trying to find a pattern that I can borrow or that can be found on the
web, as I have limited funds and need to use what moneys I have on material
and  notions.  I am also hoping to find something soon as I would like to make
it for an upcoming SCA event.  Not too difficult, no?!

Also the weather has turned cold and winter is just around the  corner.
Thus, I am looking for some suggestions on material to use.   I am hoping it to be
warm, but not too itchy.  Is a wool vs. wool blend an  option if I am going
for period.  Any suggestions anyone can provide would  be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Gabriele DuBlanc

(Sandra Schultz)
_sschu12345 at aol.com_ (mailto:sschu12345 at aol.com)