[Ponte Alto] Brewers at Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday this weekend?

L E Storey lestorey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:34:37 PST 2007

Salvete!

I'm taking a quick poll: if you are a brewer of meads and/or ciders
and/or beer and plan to attend Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday event
this weekend, please reply!
--> event flyer: http://duncarraig.net/birthday/index.php

I would like to propose a casual / informal meeting of brewers at the
Artisans Row, time TBD.  Please bring any reference materials you find
useful -- your preferred list of local / online suppliers would be
lovely as well!

I plan to bring at least one bottle each of my first brews and would
love to learn from others.  I'll bring my recipes / brewing log;
perhaps we could have a recipe exchange?

What are your thoughts about a tasting before / during / after feast?
I would guess there are many who would love to sample a mead or two
:-)
-->  I have a selection of small glasses that I would be happy to
bring as "loaners" for tastings.

Hope to see you there!

Avete,
-Iohanna filia Iacobi