[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting This Sunday! (DATE MOVED!!)

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Wed May 16 11:31:59 PDT 2007

We look forward to meeting you as well, Johanna.

Actually, we have just about every activity you could possibly be interested here (and if we do not have it here, then you can most likely find it in one of our neighboring baronies or shires - most of which are less than one hour away :-).

YiS,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli.