[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting This Sunday! (DATE MOVED!!)

rmstorey at insightbb.com rmstorey at insightbb.com
Wed May 16 11:10:44 PDT 2007

I won't be there for this one, but I should be for the June meeting!
I have to tell you, my roomie and I have been perusing the A&S schedule on the website, and seeing all the A&S related emails coming through on the list, and we are psyched!  In our area, most people are all about the fighting and there isn't much A&S activity.  So now we're even more excited about coming out to join your barony.  :-)
-Johanna Rinaldi d'Arezzo (who had a stupid moment last time and gave the wrong patronymic)