[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Cooks Guild

L E Storey lestorey at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:01:01 PDT 2007

Greetings, Master Tirloch!

Many thanks to you and Mistress Anne for opening your home to such discussions!

I am curious as to whether the group will be focusing on topics that
would be around food in the SCA, e.g., how to plan a feast, or if the
discussions will include period ingredients, approaches to period food
writing, and so on.  I am not experienced (yet!) in preparing more
than a couple of period dishes, and would certainly be a "newbie" at
these meetings!

I have a couple of manuscripts in source and translation, as well as
some published redactions thereof, that I would enjoy discussing with
cooks who have experience in adapting and "troubleshooting" such
things.

Please let me know if such things would be in scope for these
meetings, and I will plan accordingly!

Cheers,
-Iohanna