[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Cooks Guild

Tirloch gmt53 at ravenstreet.org
Tue May 8 18:50:18 PDT 2007

Greetings Ponte Alto!

I was all set to announce in April that the Ponte Alto Cooks Guild was going
to start on the 4th Wednesday of the month at Tirloch's andAnne's house -
when I found myself up in the Barony of the Debatable Lands.

So, trying again.

The Ponte Alto Cook's Guild is going to be every 4th Wednesday of the month
at the home of Master Tirloch and Mistress Anne.

I am suggesting cooks who are interesting in period foods that we get
together at 7 PM to about 9:30 PM.

First meeting is May 30 and there is no meeting in July (it seems a certain
cook is at Pennsic getting ready for opening Troll...)

Bring a dessert (period, of course) to share and we can talk of sources and
techniques and all sorts of divers things.

House is pet-free and smoke-free.

Address:  13456 Cobra Ct, Oak Hill, VA 20171

I will provide drinks and Digby's with documentation as well!

~  Tirloch

Friends in Stierbach are also welcome ( I would send it to their list but I
don't know it....)