[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Registration

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 06:32:03 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

  I'm only now writing my check out and sending it in. I've also written the register of this situation and that I'd like to camp with the Barony of Ponte Alto. I don't know if I'll be able to but wanted you to know that I want to cmap with the baorny and I have a 12x20 tent. Sorry this is so late, but finances bieng what they are I coudlnt' register earlier.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand

Jeff Williams <geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings

  If you are planning on camping with the Barony for Sapphire Joust you must register with them by the 10th of May.  After the 10th they will not give you land in the baronial encampment.  After registering with the Sapphire troll please send me an email so that I know you are camping with us.

  Geoffrey ap Clywd
  Ponte Alto Sapphire Land Agent