[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Registration

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 12:50:56 PDT 2007

Another good reason to send today: postage costs go up on Monday, and Sapphire needs a copy of their reg form for each person in your party.  *g*  I mailed five forms and a cover letter for almost 70 cents, at the current .39 rate; come Monday it'll be .41 (who IS it that chooses these numbers??) and that much more flying out of your pouch.

Has anyone heard what Master Fritz is planning to make for feast?

Meli