[Ponte Alto] Recruitment

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Mon May 7 22:52:07 PDT 2007

Hi,

Speaking as an IT professional, a properly setup mail server should treat aliases the same as real e-mail accounts.  That is to
say, the reliability of mail delivery should be the same for an alias and a real address.

If e-mail is being dropped or bounced erroneously, the matter should be referred to the mail server administrator.

Most mail servers maintain logs so that the reason for the miscreant behavior can be determined and corrected, provided the matter
is looked into before the logs are overwritten.

Regards,

Gary Wardell