[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney -- Baroness' Report

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Mon May 7 15:11:48 PDT 2007

No to mention Ponte Alto pretty much was the bardic competition. 3 Pontoons and one former Pontoon. Our own Baroness ,Lady Millicent , Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall ,and of course Lady Cassandra
All of you turned in  wonderful performances with very little notice

Vivats and thanks for letting me "persuade" you
Celia