[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney -- Baroness' Report

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 14:10:49 PDT 2007

Greetings Fellow Pontoons!

This Saturday, at Crown Tourney, during evening Court,
Their Majesties, Valharic and Arielle, recognized a
number of Pontoons as follows:

Lady Luce Antony Venus got inducted into the Order of
the Golden Dolphin.

Lord Evan de Collaureau(sp?) was inducted into the
Order of the Pearl.  (Although he hails from
Stierbach, Evan sings Base with Alle Psallite, the
Ponte Alto Choir. So I thought you would like to know
:-)

And last but not least, Lady Cassandra Arabella
Giordani won the bardic competition.

Vivant for our Pontoons!  You make this Barony proud!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe
PS.  His Excellency and I were inducted into the Order
of the Yew Bow for our work on siege :-)